Another weekend is in the books and the work week is about to start. It was a busy busy busy weekend, but outside of the post regarding my "whoops" at the gym I don't think any of the items below warrant their own post. With that in mind, here is what is going on:
- Less than four months away from the wedding.
- Finalized the invitations and ordered them on Thursday.
- Started our wedding registry at Macy's. Not sure where else we are going to register yet. Suggestions? We are also considering Bed Bath & Beyond.
- After taking three days off from riding my bike, my a$$ did not hurt at all this morning. This is a good thing.
- Got my federal tax refund. :-)
- Visited the driving range twice this weekend to try out the stuff the pro taught me in my lesson. Saturday was great... Sunday I was not hitting the ball well at all.
- R.I.P George Carlin.
- Yesterday was the hottest day of the year so far in Vegas. The temperature got up to 110.
- Just found out a couple of Monika's friends from Poland might make it out here for the wedding. Good luck with the visas! Would love to see them again.
- With the temperature soaring so high this weekend, Monika and I decided to go to San Diego for the 4th of July weekend.
- I am just plain amazed at how much weight my bro has lost in just a couple of months. Inspiring.
- Monika and I had our tasting for the wedding menu this weekend. After we were stuffed with just outstanding food I told the chef that we would just have to do it again next weekend because we could not decide. He laughed. I was serious. :-) We made our decision, but everything was OUTSTANDING!
- Busy week: Monday - DMV, Tuesday - Golf Lesson, Wednesday - Bowling, Thursday - Golf, Friday - Tux fitting, Saturday - Playing golf at Falcon Ridge up in Mesquite. Busy week.
All that being said... time for a shower and to head off to work. Have a great week!
--C
Comments