Question for the guys...

Ok... Let me set the scene for you. I was running late (in the morning). I needed to get out the door quickly. The trash can was full, and didn't really have the time to take the trash out and put a new bag in the can. I knew I would be the first one home and could take care of it then.

That morning I finished the last bit of milk in the carton, but there was an entirely full second one there also. Because the trash was full, I couldn't put it in the trash can. I didn't want to leave it on the island because that looks bad. So I put it back in the fridge fully expecting to throw it out with the rubbish when I got home. This is acceptable isn't it?

--Chris

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ah "NO"
Chris said…
Anonymous... please explain your opinion.
Russell said…
I think your logic is sound. But if this was a topic of discussion between you and your girlfriend I don't think you're going to win this one.
Chris said…
Oh... Like I said... I was going to take care of it after I got home. She didn't notice until I was removing it to the rubbish bin. At that point I explained my logic which was met with her shaking her head and laughing. No strife in Casa de Hagood.
Anonymous said…
Never procrastinate what can done in two more seconds.... Otherwise, it can have a ripple effect. =) ...however, in this case you had all your bases covered. =)
missmolly said…
At my house, if you don't leave the carton to puff up on the counter, you forget about it completely and don't notice you need more milk until after you've been to the store.

Then again, I'm a pig.