Another "one more thing"...

After a few verbal comments regarding yesterday's blog, I feel I need to clarify something. I am in no way complaining about going out of town with Monika. I don't care if there were twenty other things planned for the time we will be gone, I would still choose our trip. All I am complaining about it how fate seems to be messing with me with regards to the calendar. I am very excited about my trips, but I can still complain!

--C

Comments

Anonymous said…
You owe me five bucks. I just bet my wife that I could show her the proof of your recent engagement, trusting completely in your utter devotion to your blogging. Much to my dismay, however, there is nothing here since last Friday - that's three whole days without a single update! (Maybe you were celebrating the engagement - if so, good choice, and you don't owe me the five.) Oh, and congratulations again! (Hey, it looks like this makes me the first one to announce your engagement on your own web-site - and on the internet in general probably! Yes, coup de etat (that's French, though I probably spelled it wrong, and it's probably Latin anyway). No, I haven't been drinking, but I think I have typed enough now that I have to go start my own blog.