I am not sure if I mentioned this or not, but my timing for taking trips is just plain horrible lately. It seems as soon as I plan to be gone something immediately gets scheduled for the time I can't make it.
Examples:
While in Poland (this may) I will miss the last two weeks of my winter bowling league. I will miss the awards ceremony. I will also miss the first two weeks of the summer bowling league. Ugh!
Next... Monika and I are headed to Santa Monica this weekend. While we are gone, I will miss a mini golf tournament (not miniature golf... just a small tournament). I will miss a bowl-off to see who could represent where I work in the corporate challenge. AND... The Masters is this weekend. Ugh again!
Of course... all that being said. I would still choose to travel with my GF... But I can still complain.
(PS... I can't WAIT for work to end tomorrow so we can hit the road)
--C
Examples:
While in Poland (this may) I will miss the last two weeks of my winter bowling league. I will miss the awards ceremony. I will also miss the first two weeks of the summer bowling league. Ugh!
Next... Monika and I are headed to Santa Monica this weekend. While we are gone, I will miss a mini golf tournament (not miniature golf... just a small tournament). I will miss a bowl-off to see who could represent where I work in the corporate challenge. AND... The Masters is this weekend. Ugh again!
Of course... all that being said. I would still choose to travel with my GF... But I can still complain.
(PS... I can't WAIT for work to end tomorrow so we can hit the road)
--C
Comments
For the record, I'm not considering it a real trip to Vegas without seeing you for dinner and a beer.