Let's see... we have tried Lake Isabella, Quail Creek Lake, Sand Hollow, and Panguitch Lake multiple times. We decided to branch out and try a different lake. Hello Lake Arrowhead, CA!
This place was such a good find! Even though we went with a "basic" room, we still had a view of the lake... the property felt like a mountain resort, and there was a ton of stuff within walking distance. I do see another visit here at some point in our future.
JC and I posing at a nice spot on the drive up to the lake.
It was nice that the beach had sand. Entertainment for hours for JC.
That guy with the hat... that's me.
World's largest thermometer.
View from our balcony.
Happy place
Looking back up at the hotel from the beach.
The kids weren't that thrilled with the boat ride, but it was cool to see all the mansions owned by celebrities.
Our temporary captain!
Angela is the one crawling on top of the little mountain in the middle.
You see how Angela is wearing her goggles in this picture. JC was doing that too... for a little too long.
Balcony view from the local Pizza place.
I'm not sure what I did, but Angela was not pleased.
Comments