Pool: Steel Day 2

We got a call on the second day of steel from the steel company letting us know they were "done".  Not quite... As with every stage of the project, we found some issues upon inspection.  Like everything else, when we reported our findings they schedule a time to come out and address the issues.  I don't particularly like this model because I expect every job to be done right the first time.  Monika has informed me this is just the nature of construction and that is why the job title "Inspector" exists.

Outside of a few issues, the pool is really starting to take shape.

Missing some steel in the middle...





I can't wait to sit in this hot tub over the winter.




Apparently the plumber showed up on that day and painted our pipes.  They left the paint so we can do touch ups in the future.

Gas pressure testing and we now have 2 backflow devices.



Comments