Exciting times... we have windows now! I suspect we are about a week away from our pre-drywall walk through of the house. It seems like the house is progressing VERY quickly but completion still feels like forever away from now.
Not too many exciting changes on the outside, but I still took those pictures. :-)
Not too many exciting changes on the outside, but I still took those pictures. :-)
Front of the house.
Side of the house... I wish we had moved the house another 5 feet over from the wall, but as a result we have an even bigger side yard.
Anybody know what this is?
Southeast corner of the lot
Southeast corner of the lot
Southeast corner of the lot
Southwest corner of the lot
Southwest corner of the lot
Southwest corner of the lot
Northwest corner of the lot
Northwest corner of the lot
Northwest corner of the lot
The view from our family room. I am really happy we elected to go with the four panel sliding door.
View from our kitchen
View from my bed
Probably one of my favorite features of the house... The giant covered patio. Yes... It is wired for cable and power.
Hard to see, but that little covered patio is off the master bedroom.
See all that green paint? An inspector showed up and went to town marking up things that needed to be fixed.
The ceiling in our family room.
The kitchen island is still looking a little weak.
Comments