We knew the pour was supposed to happen at some point in the day, but we had no idea what time. Monika and I took a chance and headed up the the site over our lunch hour. We got lucky and they were still working on the pour. It was really cool to see it happening.
My only regret is that we didn't have Jon Connor with us. He LOVES trucks.
So cool.
We weren't there when they started so I have no idea how many trucks it took. At least 2.
I have always wondered how this worked. It was fascinating to watch.
See the guy in the middle. He was controlling the boom truck with a remote control. Best... job... ever!
The garages are poured later.
We were confused by the rocks sitting in 5 places in the middle of the slab, so we asked. The put these on top of some things they don't want to get covered during the pour.
Comments