We got lucky and saw the pour of the foundation, but we missed the garages. I am not sure how long we have to wait before they start framing, but I can't wait to see that.
What you can't make out in the pictures is that they have marked all the lines where the walls will be. I know it is an optical illusion, but all the rooms look really small! I remember seeing another house built and until I moved in I remember thinking how small every room looked to me. It is weird how an empty house can feel smaller than one with furniture.
What you can't make out in the pictures is that they have marked all the lines where the walls will be. I know it is an optical illusion, but all the rooms look really small! I remember seeing another house built and until I moved in I remember thinking how small every room looked to me. It is weird how an empty house can feel smaller than one with furniture.
Footprints?!
The lower portions are the two garages.
Front entrance.
Standard back corner of the lot picture.
Comments