Ventura 2016

Last year, we decided to take a weekend trip to the beach.  Pretty much our only criteria was "hotel on the beach".  Ok, we had a criteria of price as well, but I started looking for hotels in San Diego that were "on the beach".  Not with "beach access" or "across the street from the beach".  We wanted "on the beach".  Then I just kept going north until I found what we were looking for.  We ended up in Ventura, California.  The hotel was nice and it was on the beach.  Great long weekend with the family.

This trip was last year (2016)... I am shocked at how much the children have grown.


Ugh... I am shocked at how much I have grown over the years.

Angela called this a road to nowhere.


Swings on the beach.  Jon Connor was in heaven.


It got a little chilly at night on the beach.


Jon Connor made a friend.  She followed him around everywhere.


This kids loved this sleeping arrangement.





She has arms... just take my word for it.




This seemed like a really good idea.  It was DIFFICULT to move.

I was a little tall for the bike.


Just some random festival as we walked up the beach.  


Selfie!


You can't tell from the picture, but Jon Connor was gettin' down to the music.






This was the result each night.

Comments