Changes... With two little ones in the house, I am finding my free time beyond nonexistent. I could probably carve out more time to update the blog, but I honestly just want to spend that time with the family. Mushy... right? I found that updating the blog in the "one picture per day" format a bit too time consuming. I still plan to try to get at least one picture per day, but my updates on the blog are going to be more of a batch format. Once every week or two, I will upload a bunch of pictures to one post. Let's see how that goes.
Not sure what she did, but she looked GUILTY!
The flowers didn't look so get when Monika got them, but when they opened... wow.
I love when he sleeps like this.
First roller skates.
Somebody was tired.
Three months old and he is already stealing my chair.
Angela helping us measure.
New sofa.
Impressive moves.
Comments