Picture of the day... 08/31/2012

To celebrate our anniversary, Monika and took a little staycation out at Lake Las Vegas (more on that in another post).  Our wonderful friends Ursula and Ken offered to watch Angela so we could have a little time to ourselves.  (Thank you again!)

So this turned out to be Angela's first sleep-over without either Monika or I there.  I wondered how it would be for her.  While she did apparently ask about us a lot, she had a great time with Samantha.  Below are the pictures from her first sleep over.  Thank you Ursula for taking all the pictures!!!!

 Nap time.  It would appear Angela was more interested in sleeping than Sammie.






 Not real sure what was going on with Angie's expression here.





 I am pretty sure an airplane was flying over here.  In the next picture they go running to see.




 Somebody does not appear to be happy about having her hair washed.








Comments