Once again, I was a little to lazy to grab the real camera and instead elected to snap a couple pictures of Angela on my phone for this post. I am really proud of myself for sticking with this "picture of the day" thing for so long, but keeping up the pace of a picture for every day sometimes means that the picture will have to be taken in rush.
Here are a couple pictures of Angela getting her last meal before bed.
"Angela... you have a little something on your chin...."
Angela reaching for the camera.
I am pretty sure this is the expression for when Angela is questioning my choice of hair styles.
--C
Here are a couple pictures of Angela getting her last meal before bed.
"Angela... you have a little something on your chin...."
Angela reaching for the camera.
I am pretty sure this is the expression for when Angela is questioning my choice of hair styles.
--C
Comments