This is what I refer to as the coffee corner of the kitchen. We have the espresso machine and our Keurig single cup machine as well as a selection of coffee to fit your mood. (Just for the record... We have had the same Keurig now for 3 years. Well worth the investment.)
Above the coffee area, you will notice a wine rack with a bunch of bottles that rarely change. We seem to like the idea of drinking wine, but rarely actually do it. The big bottle is actually a bottle of sake that we have never had the guts to open. I think we fear the next day headache too much. Not sure why we are also sportin' a bottle of salad dressing there, but it is what it is.
You may or may not notice that in addition to the yuppy coffee and wine array of stuff, this has also become the landing area for extra baby food. To date we have not mixed up the wine, coffee, and baby food... and for Angela's sake, I hope we never do. (Writing "sake" there feels weird since it is the same spelling as the "sake" drink.)
Note: When I mentioned I would be posting a picture every day, I never promised they would all be interesting. I think we may classify today's picture as "not interesting", but I didn't want to not post for a day this early into my New Year's resolution. Of course... with the amount of time I spent describing an amazingly ordinary picture, I could have found a more interesting one to take and post.
I promise to try harder tomorrow. I will have some daddy/daughter time tomorrow... I am sure we can come up with something fun to take pictures of.
--C
Comments