Pictures...

I know I promised I would blog while here in Poland, but it isn't looking like that is going to happen for a few days. Until then, I have posted some pictures up to Facebook. Don't worry... there will be more pictures from the wedding, but since I was a major participant in the ceremony I couldn't exactly be whipping out my camera every three minutes to take a pictures.

Until then....

Here are some pictures from our first couple days here including a wonderful family dinner at Aunt Theresa's house. Some of these photos are new... (I added to an existing album)

These are some pictures from the actual wedding day. Best day of my life... I am truly lucky to have been able to get married to the woman of my dreams twice in one year. I recommend EVERYBODY have a civil ceremony and a church ceremony.

Apparently traditionally in Poland, there is a big party the day after the wedding. These are the pictures from ours. What I didn't get a picture of was the lake and beach that were also right there for people to swimming in.

More to come....
--Chris

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks like a nice place. I'll have to go sometime when I get invited. Buffy is fine, Lauri might be teaching her some bad habits though.
LV_HUSKER