He cut me!...

Soooo.... A little over five years ago, I went to a dentist. A very VERY bad dentist. She botched some fillings and put me through hell via a botched root canal... Half way through she actually sent me home with instructions to go to an Endodontist the following morning. I was not happy. At least she got the crown right.

It is at least with a little understanding (I hope), that you can see why I have not darkened the door of a dentist for quite some time. Yes. I realize that is a mistake. You don't have to point it out to me. EVERYBODY feels the need to point out that I should have gone. And yeah... it is starting to irritate me a little. Let me get this out of the way... "I KNOW I SHOULD HAVE GONE AND THAT IS WHY I AM HAVING SO MANY PROBLEMS NOW!" Oh... also... I do brush several times daily. I just didn't floss....

Anyway.... (rant over).... Today I went to see the endodontist to have my root canal and he was going to determine if I needed a second one. Yeah. I was nervous. I had been referred to Dr. David Fife and from what I had heard... it would be a breeze. Didn't matter. I was still nervous.

Turns out this was easier than a teeth cleaning. After some quick x-rays and an explanation of what he would be doing, he leaned me back... numbed me up and went to work. It was great. Didn't hurt at all and I think he was actually working on the tooth for all of 20 minutes. When he leaned the chair back up and told me he was done, I couldn't believe it. Really really great job!

Now... several hours later I can't even tell I had anything done. No pain is a good thing. AND.... he sent me home with the groovy picture below.

Thank you Dr. Fife. You did an outstanding job!

--C

Comments