First... My apologies for the time between posts. I am still trying to find the balance of time while taking care of the puppy. I am not complaining at all... just I am finding my time is a lot more scarce than it used to be.




Second... While I introduced the puppy as "Angel", her name has since been changed to "Buffy". She seems to like it better... or at least she sometimes responds to this one. For those of you who liked Angel better... sorry.

Here are some pictures we took this past Sunday while watching Luke participate in the Scottish Highland Games here in Vegas. He took a respectable second place overall. I completely expect him to "bring home the gold" next year.
Picture Link: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?

While attending the Highland Games, Monika found some time to walk around the park and take some pictures of the wildlife. I think one cool pic is the picture of the palm tree with all the snow on the mountain in the background.

My mom has been bugging me for a couple weeks to
take some pictures of the progress in the back yard. Here they are...

And finally... My favorite subject besides Monika. It took great restraint to not post several hundred pictures to this album.
Enjoy!
--C
Comments