I don't want to say it has been a long week, because it really hasn't. Work has been good and with the exception of Monday, all the days have flown by. I am healthy again and have been for a week now which is just freakin' outstanding. Any Monika seems to have kicked the little bug that was bothering her. So I am not sure why, but I am just REALLY ready for a couple days off.


"Big plans for the weekend Chris?" Actually, not so much. I plan to play racquetball on Sunday and I am headed out to the driving range at some point this weekend, but other than that... no big plans. Monika has three tests next week so her schedule is pretty much going to include her nose in a book. I plan to just be around to take care of anything she needs and then enjoy the time with her when she takes a break. Who knows... Maybe I will make dinner for her too! We'll see if she reads this and holds me to it... :-)
I have finally gotten back to my "Learn Polish" cds. Having taken some time off from them for a while, I was pleasantly surprised at how little I forgot. Maybe you can teach an old dog new tricks sometimes. Being able to express complete thoughts in a different language is a very cool feeling. Granted, they are not complex thoughts... But I know how to ask where the milk/bread/butter/castle square/cat/bathroom is like a pro. However... unless the response is "right here" or "right there", I am pretty much screwed. Oh... and the most useful phrase I learned recently... "Please repeat (Proszę powtórzyć)
Ok... now for a couple funny pictures I found out there on the internets....
--C


Comments