February may now exit stage left...

This has not been a good month for me.  I had a cold for a week.  As soon as I got over that, I had tonsillitis for a week.  As soon as I got over that, I caught another cold for a week.  As soon as I got over that, I ended up visiting the doctor with the stomach flu.  Nothing less pleasant than revisiting your breakfast four hours later surrounded by people wanting to look at what just came out checking for blood.  There was no blood.  It was either the flu, or something I ate really (REALLY) did not agree with me.  Either way, I was useless on Tuesday.  

Yesterday, outside of being a little weak in the morning, I felt pretty good.  Today I feel great.  This is what worries me.  According to the timeline of my illnesses this month, that means some other strange ailment will hit me this evening.  I am being very VERY careful today.  Gonna eat safe foods and wear a jacket even if I don't think I need one.  I am not superstitious, but I am ready for February to be over this year.  It has not been nice to me.

The only comfort I have had through all of this, it my outstanding wife Monika.  She has been hard on me at times to make me do what I should be doing (dress warm, etc), but she has really taken good care of me.  I already knew what a lucky guy I was, and this month... she just confirmed it yet again.

Now... let's get to March so we can celebrate my birthday!

--C

Comments