Just a quick update here in bullet form...
- When I lived in the south valley it felt like the north got all the rain. Now that I live in the north, all the storms come in from the south. I can see them across the valley, but by the time they get to me they are spent.
- Watched Vantage Point with Monika last night. The rewind aspect of the movie was cool at first, but got annoying when I was ready for the story to really progress.
- Managed to ride my bike at 4:45am 4 out of 5 days this week. Friday always seems to be the most difficult day.
- Wedding plans are coming along on schedule.
- Still fighting with the Virumonde virus on my home computer. This one is a bugger!
- At work I was given two weeks to write two new applications. This is the end of week one and I anticipate finishing the first application today. I need the weekend!
- Looking forward to catching up with some old friends in a couple of weeks.
- Monika and I will be going to see Ub40 at Red Rock this weekend. I didn't even know they were still together, but my buddy Greg had a couple extra tickets. Woo-Hoo!
- Ub40 sings that "red red wine" song, but that is all I know...
- Mom is here next week for the bridal shower. I will be playing golf at Bear's Best that day. :-)
Comments