I have some great t-shirts. I went on a buying spree a couple years ago and splurged a bit. I have t-shirts that say "Pizza Man", "Kiss me I'm a Virgin", "Boldly Going Nowhere", "I Beat Anorexia", "If size doesn't matter, then how come I'm so popular?", "Sorry... Out of Hugs", etc etc etc. When I wear them I usually get a laugh or two from complete strangers.
But... there is one that isn't really working for me, and I think the joke is just a little too far there. I would like your opinion.
In Hindi, the shirt says "Kiss me, I'm Indian". You see... some of the folks from India speak Hindi. I am of native American decent. I think it is funny... at least a little. How about you? Should I just relegate this shirt to around the house?
My friend Amar laughed... but he speaks Hindi.
--C
But... there is one that isn't really working for me, and I think the joke is just a little too far there. I would like your opinion.
In Hindi, the shirt says "Kiss me, I'm Indian". You see... some of the folks from India speak Hindi. I am of native American decent. I think it is funny... at least a little. How about you? Should I just relegate this shirt to around the house?
My friend Amar laughed... but he speaks Hindi.
--C
Comments
That is the funniest thing I've read all day.