After a short break from the bike due to my vacation and then a crippling sunburn, my alarm went off this morning at 4:30 and I jumped out of bed quickly and was met with an immediate leg cramp in my calf. (sorry for the run on sentence) I jumped out of bed quickly because I didn't want to wake up the Monika, but I think the immediate tense of the muscles is what caused the cramp. Regardless, the last thing you want is a cramp right before hopping on the bike.
After working the cramp out and drinking a bottle of water I was off on my ride. Hmm.... windy this morning. It wasn't until I got home that it occurred to me that the wind was in my face the ENTIRE time. I ride basically in a big circle (rectangle really), so how in the heck was the wind in my face the whole time? An no... it wasn't just my massive speed causing the wind... I thought of that. How is that possible?!
--C
Comments