Yesterday Monika and locked in our wedding date by signing the paperwork and paying the deposit. We planned our visit so we could see the room set up for a wedding just a little bigger than the one we are planning. It looked great and we can't wait.
It was funny though... I actually found myself getting nervous as we were driving down there. I started thinking about it being us in a little over five months. Thinking about what we would be doing right then. What would be going through my mind. How luck I am... etc etc etc.
Monika noticed I was a little nervous and was quite amused by that. She teased me a bit, but all in good fun. I wish I had taken either of my cameras because it was beautiful that day. Instead all I had was my iPhone. That is why the pictures are a little grainy. We did snap a few pictures though of the view past where the wedding arch will be set up. Enjoy.
--C
It was funny though... I actually found myself getting nervous as we were driving down there. I started thinking about it being us in a little over five months. Thinking about what we would be doing right then. What would be going through my mind. How luck I am... etc etc etc.
Monika noticed I was a little nervous and was quite amused by that. She teased me a bit, but all in good fun. I wish I had taken either of my cameras because it was beautiful that day. Instead all I had was my iPhone. That is why the pictures are a little grainy. We did snap a few pictures though of the view past where the wedding arch will be set up. Enjoy.
--C


Comments