I guess I am a little out of touch with how much I think a hotel room in Vegas should cost. Obviously if you are in one of the big casinos on the strip you would expect to pay a premium. But off the strip??? I am shopping around now so I can tell people where they can stay when they fly into town for the wedding. Figured I would start with getting an idea on pricing and then call to inquire about group rates for blocks of rooms. (Thank you Rusty for the tip on that.)
Sigh... rooms are just a lot more expensive than I realized. The couple times I have actually stayed at a resort hotel here I either got a steal of a deal or we were in the deluxe suites. Either way, I am getting an education on what things cost.
I will let you all know what I discover.
--C
Sigh... rooms are just a lot more expensive than I realized. The couple times I have actually stayed at a resort hotel here I either got a steal of a deal or we were in the deluxe suites. Either way, I am getting an education on what things cost.
I will let you all know what I discover.
--C
Comments