iPhone Defender...

As a few of you readers know, I was the winner of the "Bracket This" NCAA march madness tournament. I would like to claim superior knowledge was responsible for my victory, but that would be a lie. Basically not being a college basketball fan I just went in and picked the higher of the two teams playing to win, and when it got down to the final four I just went with the teams I had heard mentioned the most. This was the first year all the number 1s made it through their brackets, and this meant I had already won (by the numbers) before the final game was even played. Turns out I guessed right on the final winner anyway, but still... Lots of fun.

What did I win? I won a $25 Amazon gift certificate to Amazon.com. (Thank you Rusty!) This morning before work I used my certificate to purchase an Ottorbox iPhone Defender case for my iPhone. Picture to the right... sweet!

--C

Comments