Yesterday I felt like a human target on the racquetball court. I was constantly dancing out of the way of the racquetball and several times the ball went flying through my legs barely missing by boy stuff. I saw my future children's lives flashing before my eyes.
My luck didn't stick with me though. I did get hit three times (substantially). Once in the neck, once in the back of my shoulder, and I really got popped on the back-outside of my left thigh. That one really stung. The black and blue has not come in yet, but it is only a matter of time.
I am seriously considering wearing a cup when I play on Thursday.
--C
My luck didn't stick with me though. I did get hit three times (substantially). Once in the neck, once in the back of my shoulder, and I really got popped on the back-outside of my left thigh. That one really stung. The black and blue has not come in yet, but it is only a matter of time.
I am seriously considering wearing a cup when I play on Thursday.
--C
Comments