Blah blah blah...

That word pretty much describes my week. "Blah". Not a bad week, but one where... I don't know. Just ready for it to be over. I have gotten good work done at the office, but really nothing all that interesting. No big deadlines. Bowling was only so-so this week. Racquetball last night was pretty much the same. The only thing that really stands out is my home life which is still just outstanding, but outside of sleeping I am just not at home that much. :-(

The only real other point of interest I can blog about this week was a retirement lunch we had yesterday for our departing executive administrative assistant. She has been with our team for 17 years and has decided to turn in her red pens and spend more time with her family. And after meeting her family at the lunch I can see why. They seem like a wonderful group of people. I would expect nothing different. Mary Ellen will be missed long after she is gone; and who knows? Maybe that is why I feel a little "blah" this week.

On the up side, Monika and I have some fun plans for the weekend and I am ready to get to them.

--C

Comments