As is always the case, this weekend was a bit dull. The weekend after Christmas always is. I spent too many hours in my office getting the books ready for the end of the year. This is the downside of working through your own corporation... The upside? Low low low taxes. Legally.Outside of that, we shopped a bit. Straightened up the house. Watched a few movies. Just a quiet weekend for the Hagood/GF household.
That is... until tonight. Tonight we started packing. Tomorrow night we have an upper floor room with a strip view at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino (picture on the right)! Mandalay has long been one of my favorite casinos, but I have never actually stayed there. I would either drive home after hanging out there, or when necessary take a $60 cab ride home. Not so tomorrow night. Tomorrow GF and I will be bringing in the new year in style. Since June, 2007 has been an OUTSTANDING year for me and I can't think of a better way to start 2008 than to be kissing the woman that made 2007 so great.
I hope everybody out there has a safe and happy New Year's Eve!
Love ya...
--C
Comments