Whirlwind update...

I just looked at the date of my last post and realized it was 9 days ago! Ouch! I have soooo much to write about and just no time at the moment. Maybe I will have some more time tonight, but maybe not so I had better do at least a quick update now. The last thing I want is for it to be 10 or 12 days between updates... and as this week is looking that might happen.

Here are the last nine days' highlights:
  • GF's birthday turned out great. So far she seems to have really enjoyed everything I have planned for her. Still more to come this weekend, but she seems happy which makes me happy.
  • Mom's visit for the holiday was nice. It was really good to see her and saying goodbye was pretty easy since she will be back in about three weeks for Christmas.
  • GF and I have matching iPhones now. Isn't that just precious? :-)
  • We fried a turkey again this year for Thanksgiving and this time it was very dry. Really not sure what we did wrong. We are going to have prime rib for Christmas.
  • I am going to see Andrea Bocelli on Saturday and I can't wait!
  • I planned on going to the gym today, but I don't think it is going to happen. Tomorrow most definitely!
  • GF has been living with me now for 11 days and it still feels like a fairy tale. (shut up... I know that is mushy!)
  • Last night was bowling night. I bowled my worst and best games of the season back to back. Scores were: 148, 118, 208. Go figure.
  • I planned on going golfing this weekend, but since it looks like a tornado has torn through my office, I am thinking that those five hours would be better spent working on that problem. :-(
  • This morning I have an appointment with my Doctor and as a result I think I am going to miss our department staff meeting. This is not breaking my heart. I just hope I don't get in trouble for missing it.

My stomach just grumbled with a ferocity I did not think possible so I am going to wrap this up and grab something to eat before I go let my doctor torture me with liquid nitrogen. Hope you are all well!

--C

Comments

Oob said…
He lives!!!
Chris said…
OMG! I just realized I had the date wrong and GF moved in 18 days ago... Not 11. Woops.

--C