I wasn't "tagged" exactly because this person takes the high road and doesn't actually name names, but since I am guessing I was on the short list of who she would have named I will participate. The task is to share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself, then you're asked to tag 7 other people and link to their blogs. Like Oob, I will name the seven things, but I won't name names.
1) While being a computer professional with all the skills that come along with it; back in college I was a music major and technically I am only qualified to teach band. Actually... that sounds bad saying "only qualified". I mean to say, I don't have formal training to do what I do now which I think would surprise most of the people I work with who don't know me that well.
2) I was attacked by a dog as a child. Fortunately I don't really remember it.
3) My Great Uncle, (Grandfather's Brother) lived to the age of 103.
4) I learned how to drive on a go-cart on the ice in Cincinnati.
5) Places I want to visit/see: Poland. Greece. Italy. Japan. Hawaii.
6) One of my life long dreams is to spend the summer as a storm chaser. I would love the chance to see an actual tornado. (from a very safe distance)
7) My theory on money is that it can't buy you happiness, but it can afford you the time to go look for it.
8) Since number 7 wasn't really a little known fact about me... One more. While I was always really good in math, the concept of imaginary numbers always baffled me. I could use them. I got A's in all my classes that dealt with them... but what in the hell is an imaginary number?!
--C
1) While being a computer professional with all the skills that come along with it; back in college I was a music major and technically I am only qualified to teach band. Actually... that sounds bad saying "only qualified". I mean to say, I don't have formal training to do what I do now which I think would surprise most of the people I work with who don't know me that well.
2) I was attacked by a dog as a child. Fortunately I don't really remember it.
3) My Great Uncle, (Grandfather's Brother) lived to the age of 103.
4) I learned how to drive on a go-cart on the ice in Cincinnati.
5) Places I want to visit/see: Poland. Greece. Italy. Japan. Hawaii.
6) One of my life long dreams is to spend the summer as a storm chaser. I would love the chance to see an actual tornado. (from a very safe distance)
7) My theory on money is that it can't buy you happiness, but it can afford you the time to go look for it.
8) Since number 7 wasn't really a little known fact about me... One more. While I was always really good in math, the concept of imaginary numbers always baffled me. I could use them. I got A's in all my classes that dealt with them... but what in the hell is an imaginary number?!
--C
Comments