To break from the new tradition of Geek Speak Friday, I decided to bring out a few bad jokes and puns. It is still "technically" a little Geek Speak since most geeks are not known for their sense of humor. Am I stretching it? Yeah... a little.
--C
- Note to self: The best part of waking up is Folgers in your COFFEE cup.
- I sure got a lot of strange looks, carrying a dead zebra, a rotting antelope and a suitcase full of rancid prairie dogs. That's the last time I try to board an airplane with more than two carrion items.
- Saying something over and over again doesn't make it true -- unless, of course, you're saying, "I'm obnoxious and repetitive."
- Last night I had a dream that I was on the $100,000 Pyramid and Betty White was my partner. In the final round, she said, "Cheese grater... potato peeler... food processor..." and all I could think to answer was "Things I wish I hadn't put so close to my genitalia."
- It seems that Mary Poppins has moved to California. She has started a business telling people's fortunes. But, she doesn't read palms or tea leaves, she smells one's breath. That, right, the sign outside reads: Super California Mystic Expert Halitosis.
- I went to the butchers the other day and I bet him $50 that he couldn't reach the meat off the top shelf. He said, 'no, the steaks are too high.'
--C
Comments