First of all... To all my friends who immediately sent me an email saying "WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON THAT IS SO GREAT?!?!", thank you for asking. I get the site statistics so I know I have a decent following of readers, but getting the quick response via email from all of you made me smile. I know I said yesterday that I wasn't going to say on my blog what the good news was, but after a conversation with the other party involved I have changed my mind.
I know that for some of you out there this isn't a big deal, but for me it is. (really big deal) This past Friday I asked GF to move in with me. To say I am excited at the prospect doesn't even being to scratch the surface. Oh... she said yes by the way. :-) Moving day is still not set in stone, but it won't be too long from now. GF is also really excited... We both are. I can't wait.
--C
I know that for some of you out there this isn't a big deal, but for me it is. (really big deal) This past Friday I asked GF to move in with me. To say I am excited at the prospect doesn't even being to scratch the surface. Oh... she said yes by the way. :-) Moving day is still not set in stone, but it won't be too long from now. GF is also really excited... We both are. I can't wait.
--C
Comments