I know I know... This is supposed to be a post for Friday, but tomorrow is a holiday and I don't plan to be interfacing with the computer. If I just surprised you with the holiday comment, that means you are not a Nevada resident. For those of you who don't know, tomorrow is Nevada Day! Woo-Hoo! This holiday commemorates the admission of the state of Nevada into the union on October 31, 1864. In 2003 our esteemed legislature chose to celebrate Nevada Day on the last Friday of October... Now it is always a three day weekend which is nice. So... that's why it is Geek Speak Thursday.
Thoughts
To err is human - and to blame it on a computer is even more so
If I wanted a warm fuzzy feeling, I'd antialias my graphics!
Unix is user friendly...its just selective about who its friends are
Bell Labs Unix -- Reach out and grep someone. (this really is funny if you are a geek)
To err is human...to really foul up requires the root password.
FUBAR - where Geeks go for a drink
Creative Error Message
Error message: "Out of paper on drive D:"
You have successfully logged in, Now press any key to log out
Sorry, the password you tried is already being used by Dorthy, please try something else.
Sorry, that username already exists. (O)verwrite it (C)ancel
--C
Thoughts
Creative Error Message
--C
Comments