Geek speak Friday...

    Thoughts
  • I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly
  • My software never has bugs. It just develops random features
  • Roses are #FF0000 , Violets are #0000FF...
  • I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code
  • Alcohol & calculus don't mix. Never drink & derive
  • There is only one satisfying way to boot a computer
  • Why doesn't DOS ever say "EXCELLENT command or filename!"
    Creative Error Message
  • We are sorry, but the number you have dialed is imaginary. Please rotate your phone 90 degrees and try again
  • Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted
  • Bad command or file name! Go stand in the corner
  • BREAKFAST.COM Halted...Cereal Port Not Responding
  • File not found. Should I fake it? (Y/N)
--C
*Note: Again... I do not claim these are all original. In fact most are not. But they are still funny.

Comments