Friday Geek Thoughts...

Note: I didn't really mean for this to become a "thing", but it seems to have... Hope you don't mind.

  • Windows is the only OS that has caused me to beat a piece of hardware to death with my bare hands.
  • Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your Microsoft product.
  • Having soundcards is nice... having embedded sound in web pages is not.
  • All computers run at the same speed... with the power off.
  • Smith & Wesson: The Original Point And Click Interface.
  • A printer consists of three main parts: the case, the jammed paper tray and the blinking red light.
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero.

    --C
  • Comments

    Russell said…
    I have come to enjoy and look forward to Geeky Thought Fridays.
    Oob said…
    I recommend you blog about the differences b/w Windows techs and Linux techs... in regards to personalities.