"Tour 2007" is a term that Aaron came up with at dinner last night. Since moving to Vegas I have had a chance to catch up with more people than when living anywhere else. I am not under the impression everybody is dying to come see me, but when they come to Vegas I get to see them. This month, I am going to get to hang with five different people from GA who will be in town. Rusty and Kit just happen to be the first. So Aaron says they are kicking off "Tour 2007". (Just for the record, it was much funnier with a few beers.)
Last night we met up with Rusty and Kit at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino. Had a few beers. A bunch of laughs... Just a good time. And then we took off for what I am thinking is going to become a tradition when Rusty is in town. We ate there last year, and all agreed it was so good we would go back. Dinner was at the Pink Taco. If you like Mexican food and Vegas is where you are, this place is a must. The food is just incredible and there are lots of things to catch your eye if the conversation gets boring. (Just for the record... it didn't.)
Kit was at Georgia a few years after Aaron and I, so he is more of a new friend than an old one... but it didn't matter. It felt like we knew him for years. The funny thing was that he seemed to already know quite a few of the stories we were reminiscing about. It is nice to know some of our antics were worthy of repetition after we had graduated. Although... a couple of them I wish people would forget. haha... And NO! I won't blog them here.
Here are a couple of pictures we snapped last night.
--C


Comments
Looking forward to next year, and no, I will NOT tie on such a hard buzz the night before that I can't eat at the Pink Taco.