New purchase...

Back on 11/10/2006, I said goodbye to 2001 Eddie Bauer Expedition. It had a little over 110,000 miles on it, and while it had treated me well... I feared the upcoming repair costs. So, I traded her in on another vehicle that paled in comparison. For the last 9+ months I have been paying my penance for casting off my beloved Expedition. I won't say the Chevy Silverado was a bad truck... but it just didn't hold a candle to what I had.

About 0.7 days since my purchase of the Silverado I have been thinking of dropping it for another Expedition. Yesterday I finally pulled the trigger. A great deal showed up at the local CarMax and I jumped on it. The moment I sat down it for the test drive it was like coming home. I had been away too long. I won't make the same mistake again.

Here are a few pictures for your enjoyment. :-)

--C




Comments

Anonymous said…
Sweet!