After stumbling downstairs with sleep still in my eyes, I turned on the TV.
What was said, "... if you have any information about this crime, call Metro's Sexual Assault Team."
What I heard, "... if you have any information about this crime, call the Metrosexual Assault Team."
I thought that sounded weird. Why would there be a team of metrosexual crime fighters? Would they feel the need to make sure their outfit didn't clash with their gun?
I am going to make some coffee now.
--C
What was said, "... if you have any information about this crime, call Metro's Sexual Assault Team."
What I heard, "... if you have any information about this crime, call the Metrosexual Assault Team."
I thought that sounded weird. Why would there be a team of metrosexual crime fighters? Would they feel the need to make sure their outfit didn't clash with their gun?
I am going to make some coffee now.
--C
Comments