More thoughts on nothing...

I am once again finding this blog to embody what I never liked about blogs. It is becoming my "here's what I did today" diary instead of an avenue to actually write something that interests me and hopefully a few of you. I know I have said it before, and I am sure I will repeat myself in the future... but the older I get, the less time I seem to have.

All of that being said, here is the randomness...

There is a chance I might be getting sick. By the time I got home from playing golf today, I had one of those coughs that won't go away... Feels like there is some flem in the back of my throat I just can't get. Wish me luck here.

After work today I played golf with a buddy from work. He, like me, hails from the south and is a much better golfer than me. I always feel like playing with him is kinda like getting a free golf lesson... and it feels good the couple times I manage to win honors back. :-)

I didn't feel like I played well today, but when Brian added up the scorecard I had my second best game ever. Shot a 97! Go Chris!

Given that I am starting to feel a little sick, I am sure tomorrow night being bowling night won't help.

This morning while getting ready, I accidentally knocked over a fairly full bottle of Armani cologne. My bedroom currently reeks like a brothel... if it were a male brothel... I am guessing...

Moving on...

Now I have to start wearing Aqua De Gio every day until I can replace it. That is about $60 down the drain. :-( And for that one person out there who I know is sensitive to fragrances because of all the chemicals... Since I started reading your blog, I use very little calogne... not that I wore much to begin with. I would hate to be like that guy at the bank. But I do still wear it... So I guess I could work on that. Baby steps...

Hmm.... anything else exciting? Not really. Been kicking ass at work this week in spite of feeling like I am in a blast furnace every time I step foot out the door.

Checking the team schedule at work... it feels like I am going to be the only one in the office this Friday.

In spite of a definite lack of attention, all the plants/trees in my back yard seem to be surviving the heat. The candles I had on a table did not fare so well... I really need to take a picture of those... Looks are artsy and shit.

I have decided to swear a little more in my blog... One because it is out of character for me... And two, I want to see if I can get the rating of my blog up to NC-17. hehe...

That is all.... Goodnight Y'all...
--C

Comments

missmolly said…
Dude, you could have spent that $60 on green fees. ;)