I am about to update/redesign/move/revamp my web page. I have been very unhappy with my hosting provider for quite some time and it is time to move the site. Since most of my site is served up from a database, this is going to be a royal pain in my a$$. I figure if I am going to go through the pain anyway, it is time for something new.
Sooo.... I have a question to any of you who are willing to give me your opinion. What changes/additions do you think I should add to my site? Of course I am going to provide a RSS feed to serve up my latest blog entry. But... what else? Suggestions? Please help. :-)
--C
Sooo.... I have a question to any of you who are willing to give me your opinion. What changes/additions do you think I should add to my site? Of course I am going to provide a RSS feed to serve up my latest blog entry. But... what else? Suggestions? Please help. :-)
--C
Comments