Uh-oh...

The day started off innocent enough. Woke up. Got out of bed. (I can't stress enough how important it is to do those last two steps in order.) Had some breakfast... Spent many hours on the phone with Smingular trying to get my new Crackberry set up. At first they weren't really all that helpful since I didn't buy the phone from them. I got it on Woot. But finally I got a nice lady in Oklahoma that was willing to help. We spent so much time on the phone, it felt like I was in high school and we were dating. I digress... She finally actually sent me to a web site that let me download a patch I needed to crack the phone so I could use my SIM card. She rocks.

Anyway... went to the gym and then the store. The trouble started right after I ate some rotisserie chicken from Smith's. No... didn't get "sick"... But definitely started not feeling well. Took a shower and then pretty much collapsed on my bed from exhaustion. This was weird. I wasn't exhausted just an hour ago. I finally got dressed and made it as far as the upstairs den when I chilled for a while with Mel. We watched the Wedding Singer. You know... I don't care how many times I watch that movie... love it every ef'ing time. As I sat and watched the story unfold, I could feel me throat hurt more an more with every passing 80s song. There has been a cold going around, and in a matter of a few hours... I have it. Shit.

I am going to go play some Tiger Woods since I don't think I will be playing real golf tomorrow. Wish me a speedy recovery. :-(

--C

Comments

missmolly said…
Speedy recovery!
Oob said…
*nothing* worse than being helpless as you feel yourself being taken hostage by a cold. Get better!!!
Russell said…
Speedy recovery!
Chris said…
Thank you everyone.