Ever have one of those mornings where you just have trouble waking up? Making yourself go to work is harder than it should be. That was me this morning. But a couple cups of coffee later I am in good shape. Day is going well.
So just a few minutes ago I stopped by the men's room (see two cups of coffee above), and when I entered I noticed in one of the stalls somebody down on all four throwing up. Made me realize it could be worse... I could have a hangover. My day doesn't seem so tough now.
*Note... If you work with me, don't bother asking who it was. I moved to an alternate bathroom and have no idea who it was.
--C
So just a few minutes ago I stopped by the men's room (see two cups of coffee above), and when I entered I noticed in one of the stalls somebody down on all four throwing up. Made me realize it could be worse... I could have a hangover. My day doesn't seem so tough now.
*Note... If you work with me, don't bother asking who it was. I moved to an alternate bathroom and have no idea who it was.
--C
Comments