"Scattered". That's how I feel. Just a lot going on. Some of which I can blog about, some of which I won't.
In the interest of making it to bed soon, I shall use some bullets:
In the interest of making it to bed soon, I shall use some bullets:
- Went to buy the keg tonight. Honey Brown apparently has a problem getting fresh beer here. The owner said he was more than happy to sell me a keg of it, but that I would not be happy and I would return it. I would have been a little suspicious if he had tried to suggest another more expensive beer. Instead he asked if I had any other prefs. So instead I am going with Gordon Bierch. If you haven't tried it before, I highly recommend it. I don't like it out of a bottle, but on tap this is probably my favorite beer. Don't know why I didn't think of it first. Pick the keg up on Saturday. (And yes... I did check to make sure I get a tap)
- Got a funny call from Big Bro today... Apparently I was not the only recipient of a Valentine's Day card from Mom. His sang Barry White. You think when Barry was recording his music he ever figured it would end up in a greeting card?
- Made another pricey excursion to Sam's Club tonight. This party is getting expensive. But... I have not had one in many years, so I guess I don't mind too much.
- Saw a rough cut of a movie I will blog about later... but it is turning out really good.
- Work is uber-crazy right now. Just have a bunch of stuff going on with a bunch of different projects. It takes a great amount of energy to just keep track of everything. I am very grateful to have a SAD right now. She is awesome.
- If you work with me and are reading this... no... I am not sucking up. Just speaking the truth.
- It actually rained here tonight. Weird. I almost forgot what that felt like. Or smelled like.
- I need to start looking for plane tickets back to GA. It will be a super quick trip, but one of my best friends has a kid I have never even met and it is time to remedy that. Watch out Danny, I will be coming there soon!
It is now time for me to pack up the gym back for tomorrow and hit the sack. Hope all is well with you and for those of you who are celebrating... Happy Valentine's Day!
-C
Comments