Ode to the NRA...

Blog post in bullet form...
  • In spite of the fact that alcohol did not grace my lips on Superbowl Sunday, I am sure most people thought I didn't feel good because of a super bowl party. They would be wrong.
  • Today in the mail I received: 2 replacement credit cards. 3 legal docs from credit card companies about the theft. 2 applications for new lines of credit.
  • Sometimes when you send an email you kinda regret it later.
  • I received a water bill today in the amount of $0.00. This has nothing to do with my working for the water company. Really.
  • I am pretty sure that my cat could tell I needed a hug... and gave me one.
  • The outright hate some people have for politicians leaves me speechless at times. Especially when the opinion is uninformed. (If you read this blog, then I am not talking about you.)
  • Today the temp got over 70 here. Tomorrow the prediction is 73. Weather.com is suggesting I plan a picnic. Is that a good reason to call in to work? "Russ... I can't make it today, I am coming down with a picnic." Nah... probably not a good idea.
  • I am thinking about dusting off the golf clubs this weekend.

That is all for now...

--C

Comments