Ever notice how when events seem to get busy in your personal life, your work life follows suit? Busy Chris on both fronts here. Can't complain too much. While I like to complain about being busy, I prefer it to being bored.
Got another one of my replacement credit cards in the mail today. Only one left... Corporate visa/debit card. Of course... that is the one I really want. Figures.
Weather here was perfect as predicted. Over 70. Should be more of the same tomorrow. Still just *this much* too chilly to drive with the top down in the morning. Of course, that doesn't mean I don't do it. :-)
My eyes are droopy and I can't seem to string more than a sentence or two together so I am off to bed. Hope you folks out east stay warm.
--C
Got another one of my replacement credit cards in the mail today. Only one left... Corporate visa/debit card. Of course... that is the one I really want. Figures.
Weather here was perfect as predicted. Over 70. Should be more of the same tomorrow. Still just *this much* too chilly to drive with the top down in the morning. Of course, that doesn't mean I don't do it. :-)
My eyes are droopy and I can't seem to string more than a sentence or two together so I am off to bed. Hope you folks out east stay warm.
--C
Comments