Interesting...

Unless PETA gets all uppity and decides that Georgia needs to change our mascot, the situation described in the link below isn't likely to affect me personally. But who knows... those peta folks are nuts so I guess it could happen. (Just for the record, I am big time against cruelty to animals, but I like my steak ... and I'm not nuts.)

I have been following "AYNTK" (all you need to know) for a long time. Back in the days before blogs, he had a mailing list that I subscribed to. The writer is one of those guys who while I may not agree with his opinion all the time, he doesn't turn me off to listening to his view point. Some of the posts can get a little... um... "racy", but he is one of the more intelligent bloggers that I know. (If you really can "know" somebody just via their blogs.) He also seems to be brutally honest in the blog.

I digress.... Todays entry on AYNTK deals with a mascot that is no more. Just quite a few ways of looking at the issue I had never considered... Thought I would link to it up here in case any of you were looking to kill some time on a Friday afternoon while waiting for the clock to hit happy hour. Me... I am going back to work! Living in the UNIX world today. Scary place...

--C

Comments