Good day...

(Note: I posted this last night... it just didn't make it. So this is my Saturday night re-post.)

This is going to be one of those "here is what I did today" posts... So if you aren't interested, stop reading.

After weeks and weeks and weeks of getting to a weekend and feeling like I had a million things to do, I finally got one that wasn't like that. All the stuff I felt like I should accomplish could be done on Sunday so today (Saturday) was just for me. I had many options for what to do, but ended up doing some shopping. Fry's... Sharper Image... good stuff. Of course there was some shopping that I don't love but it needed to be done. New pants... Four new pairs of shoes. A vacuum. Roomba actually. And it ended with a trip to the gym.

So... I had more I thought I would write, but I don't feel like it. Going to bed. Great post huh?

--C

Comments