Floating...

Ever have one of those days where you get to the end and nothing really stands out as a memory of the day? You just float on through doing what you should be and dealing withe problems that come at you without really thinking about it.

This was/is me today. The funny thing is that I didn't even realize it until I decided to update my blog and noticed absolutely nothing interesting happened today. I am undecided as to if this is just "one of those things" that happens from time to time, or if I am getting old. With my birthday looming out there less than a month away, I am leaning for what's behind door number 2.

I used to get really exited when birthday time was rolling around, but the past couple of years have just been ho-hum. Don't get me wrong, people go out of their way to make it special for me and they always do, but with 33 just around the corner I have a feeling my b-day will be a non-event. And you know what? It doesn't bother me. Is that strange? It feels strange... but there it is.

--C

Comments

Oob said…
It's all about the state of mind.
Anonymous said…
Another birthday? SHIT!

I've got your present, um....right...here. yeah, that's the story.