Ebrace your inner geek... (then give him a wedgie)

Came across a very groovy article that introduced a spin on the universe I had not considered... Or if I had, only as science fiction. There are many great gems of phrases in this like "... exotic ice..." and "... global sauna ...". If you wanna let the inner-nerd out for a bit, this a good article to do it with.

"Ocean Planets on the Brink of Detection"
http://www.physorg.com/news89627725.html

--C

Comments

bunofasich said…
Ahh Jicama, so sorry to read about this! What a hassle and a pain. We had our card info stolen when we arrived in Germany the first day. But luckily BofA caught it immediately. AND THEN when I got back to the states, my tax guy's laptop was stolen from his OFFICE with all our info on it. Luckily nothing happened, luckily we have had a credit check security service on our account before our trip that warns us, but its so scary how people can really screw your life up with a few simple codes.