Can you believe it?...

As I walked into work yesterday, I was stopped by a co-worker who wanted to tell me he got ripped off at the YMCA EXACTLY the same way I did. Happened to me on Monday night. Happened to him on Tuesday night. Fortunately because of my experience he checked his wallet immediately after working out, noticed the problem, and canceled the cards before the ef'ing crooks could do anything other than swipe the cards once at a gas station. While he was on the phone with his CC company, they were telling him that cash advance requests were coming across and being denied. So he got in just in time.

At least the $#@#$*&% who stole his cards got nothing. Small victories do feel good sometimes.

--C

Comments

bunofasich said…
I would gladly trade my bodacious bod for financial security, wait, would that make me a whore then?